We sell vegetables, herbs, and cut-comb honey at the Farmers' Markets in Cumberland and Frostburg, Maryland, at the farm, and to area restaurants. We are Certified Naturally Grown, and we use no synthetic chemicals on our products. We will custom grow any item for families, co-ops, and restaurants. Contact us for more info.
- Salad Mix - we grow a four blend of green and red leaf lettuce, with a touch of endive. We also grow a gourmet blend consisting of 12 types of greens, including spotted, red, and green leaf lettuce and endive. This blend has had great reception at area restaurants.
- French Filet Green Beans - stringless, tender french filet beans are perfect for the gourmet dish and stir fries.
- Swiss Chard - growing in popularity, Chard is a perfect substitute for Spinach in any dish that calls for the latter. We steam it with butter, but Chard is great for sautes and casseroles.
- Fresh cut Herbs - cooking and medicinal herbs are cut and delivered weekly. Marjoram, Basil, Parsley, Cilantro, Dill, Thyme, Oregano, and Yarrow are just a few of the varieties we grow.
- Tomatoes - we grow heirloom and hybrid tomatoes for restaurants, canners, and individuals. Rutgers, Brandywine, Celebrity, Taxi and Goldie are just a few of the varieties we offer.